Come Experience Something New and Work With Us At Canyon Ventures.
Top Talent Works Here
Join over 70 students employed within Canyon Ventures and apply today
Little Taller seeks an enthusiastic and dedicated VC Intern to join our team. We are looking for a professional with a passion for entrepreneurship, social impact, and working hands-on with early stage companies as well as more senior team members.
This is a paid, part-time position where you will be part of Little Taller's first-line evaluation of startups. The job also supports existing portfolio companies as they learn more about their market and grow.
This role is based in Phoenix, AZ but can be performed remotely.
Areas of responsibilities: Sourcing and Due Diligence
- Conducting general market research in sectors of interest
- Reviewing business plans, financial models, and other due diligence materials of potential candidate companies
- Learning more about performing financial modeling, deal structure analysis, and product testing
- Taking part in - and sometimes leading - video meetings during the due diligence process
- Produce internal memos and diligence reports on candidate companies
- Managing databases of opportunities and relevant relationships
Portfolio Company Growth & Platform Activities
- Taking part in regular calls/meetings with existing portfolio companies
- Assisting in projects, analysis, and other value-add work for existing portfolio companies
- Leveraging Little Taller's ecosystem of staff, venture partners, advisors, and investors effectively
- Committed. Passion for positive social impact; deep sense of integrity and exceptional judgment.
- Hard-Working. Possessing a strong work ethic, responsive, and detailed. Stays until the job is done.
- Positive. Helpful can-do attitude as a mature team player; strong ability to build and curate relationships and trust; do-any-job attitude.
- Proactive. Confident, with the ability to work flexibly and autonomously in an open-ended, self-directed work culture.
- Critical Thinker. Creative, intellectually curious, analytical, and growth oriented.
- Organized. Advanced organization and multitasking skills, allowing effective prioritization and meeting deadlines.
- Communicative. Possessing strong communications skills (written, verbal, and interpersonal), especially as the intern will often be talking to entrepreneurs and stakeholders on behalf of the firm.
- Technically-Adept. Proficient in standard office productivity tools.
- Academically Qualified. Excellent academic performance; recent graduate or on track for Bachelor’s Degree. Candidates currently pursuing an MBA are preferred.
Interested candidates should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your LinkedIn Profile and Resume
- A brief description about you and why you’re interested in the role
- A paragraph on an industry sector/vertical that you’re particularly excited about and see future growth in
Grand Launch Media
Oversee all the projects coming in and out and delegating detailed tasks in order to push deadlines
Ensure that every project is of the highest quality, is on brand for Grand Launch Media, and meets the needs of the client
Collaborate with and understand the strengths and weaknesses of the production team in order to perform at maximum efficiency
Maintain morale (recognition and acknowledge growth)
Take initiative in identifying problems and ways to improve, and acting on them immediately
Be flexible and be available on weekends for camera operations and on-site shoots
Ability to take on an active leadership role for the production team
Sharp written and verbal communication skills, time management skills and organizational skills
Must have experience in media/video production
Grand Launch Media
Assists producing manager in day-to-day tasks including:
Communicating with clients to discuss their needs
Maintaining client relationships
Creating contracts and invoices for client projects
Coordinating and scheduling team and client meetings
Overseeing production projects and pushing them along
Maintaining morale and playing a motivational role in the team
Contributing to the overall success and efficiency of the workflow
Must have sharp written and verbal communication skills, time management skills, and organizational skills
Must be flexible and available to work weekends
Must be able to work independently and collaboratively
Must be able to adapt to changes in workflow and environment
Must be interested in video/ media production
Independent Insurance Agent
RD My Agent
The key responsability of the Independent Insurance Agent is to help the member to make informed decisions by helping them understand the different Medicare Plans available to them. An ideal candidate will have a passion for helping others, confidence to work within they community as a subject matter expert, the willingness and ability to learn a new industry with high compliance, possess good ethical standards, and the motivation to work in a sales environment.
Join a team dedicated to finding bold new ways to proactively help improve the health and quality of life of our customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop your business.
Website is in the works. Will be up soon
Please contact by email at email@example.com
The Orientation Specialist is responsible for new supply acquisition by onboarding Professionals through virtual orientations.
Scheduling virtual orientations across multiple markets to meet supply needs
Host onboarding sessions and make a great introduction to the Qwick product
Ensure quality standards through ratings and session standards