Come Experience Something New and Work With Us At Canyon Ventures.
Top Talent Works Here
Join over 70 students employed within Canyon Ventures and apply today
Sales Development Representative
First, who are we?
ZorroSign is modernizing the way the world views document security. We’re made up of a team from all over the world committed to the same idea: nobody should be using 20-year-old technology to sign and send mission critical documents. We deliver our brand promise by fostering a culture of individuals who are not afraid to push against the status quo.
Here is why working with ZorroSign is rewarding.
We are the new kids on the block – and it’s a pretty cool perspective. ZorroSign is continuously looking for exceptional new talent to work with us as we trailblaze blockchain-based document security. However, our mission does not stop there. Working with ZorroSign, you will have the opportunity to innovate and grow; all with a greater purpose in mind. As we help companies go paperless, we give back to the Earth by planting trees along the way.
Get leads by shaking the trees.
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for driving our growth and revenue by generating qualified leads. We are looking for an SDR that is prepared to dive head-first into an accelerating sales operation – gaining valuable experience for a future career in sales. Our ideal candidate has energetic persistence and a no-quit mentality, using an aptitude for communication to build rapport with people. Simply put, we need a go-getter to assist our sales team in taking our company to new heights.
What we need you to do:
• Utilize sales outreach methods to generate qualified sales opportunities, leveraging tools like Phone Burner, Zoho, and LinkedIn to conduct cold calls and emails on a daily basis
• Assist sales team in demonstrating the product and its impact through use cases and fit
• Accompany sales team in discovery and demo calls
• Work collaboratively with sales team to conduct industry research and test sales scripts
What we prefer you have:
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Schedule flexibility
• A team player mentality
• Openness towards learning new methods and tools for success
• Growth-related goals in a sales career
If interested, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales/Business Development Representative (Intern to Potential FTE)
Sales/Business Development Representative (Intern to Potential FTE)
Grand Canyon University Innovation Center 5115 N 27th Ave BLDG 66 Phoenix, AZ 85017
Digitile's B2B, AI data-driven document organization platform solves a ubiquitous pain point in the workplace that is even more relevant with the shift to working from home as employees struggle to find information across Google Suite, MSFT Office, Slack, Zoom and more. The Employee workflow is ripe for disruption, and there is a massive market gap between Cloud Storage & Digital Asset Management solutions that has left users stuck. Join Digitile to work on a revolutionary light-weight Digital Asset Management (DAM) solution that personalizes the way teams work without changing behavior through a convenient Chrome extension.
Digitile is looking for a Sales/Business Development Representative Intern (SDR/BDR) to join our sales team. This exciting position is ideal for individuals who are looking to begin and grow their careers within Business Development/Sales, specifically within the Software industry. Our position includes training and development - prior sales and/or technical experience are desirable, although not mandatory.
We are high energy, do what we say we will, and bring an informal communication style that suits our customers. We know we are helping real people in real businesses just like us every day. As a part of the interview process, we will look to understand your problem-solving abilities, how you think and address the sales process.
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Qualify inbound prospects to determine whether or not they’re a good fit for Digitile
Manage inbound leads via email, phone, live chat and develop new potential accounts by educating contacts about how they can organize their Google Drive or Dropbox files to work more efficiently
Organize and take thorough notes on prospects
Learn our offerings inside and out
Work towards running product demos to close business
End-to-end sales pipeline management with Hubspot
You’re hardworking and goal-oriented
You have a tireless positive attitude
You have a growth mindset and view challenges as learning opportunities, not failures
You can put yourself in others’ shoes and see situations from perspectives other than your own
You love getting to know new people and helping them solve everyday process flow pain points
The desire to grow your career in sales
A technology-savvy person
Good communication and collaboration skills
Detail-oriented with a strong commitment to accuracy and quality
Desired Skills/ Added Bonus:
Hubspot CRM experience
Live chat selling experience
Startup with a mature business mentality
Collaborative and friendly
WFH and in-office hours
Fun & Transparent Atmosphere
Click Apply Now
Please send your resume
Please send all of this to email@example.com
Wordpress & Application Developer
• Develop and distribute testing builds for lower environment Quality Assurance (QA) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
• Responsible for converting requirements to design, develop, and implementation of web application systems using the department development methodologies and agency security guidelines
• Manages own workload by planning/organizing to meet deadlines and accomplishes objectives while maintaining the department quality standards
• Troubleshooting and debugging application code and responding to modification requests
• Exhibits strong verbal and written communication skills
• Works directly with other technical resources and business units to translate business requirements into system specifications
• Estimate the time for completion of tasks assigned and update Project management as necessary
• Proactively solves complex problems
• Develops new applications to meet functional and technical designs
• Fixes and develop changes to applications to meet functional and technical designs following best practices and development standards and guidelines
• Supports production systems; analyzes and resolves production problems in a timely manner; resolves end user service requests as assigned
• Completes unit and system test application changes to ensure quality of work
• Engages with business analysts to understand functional requirements, and contributes to completion of functional specifications
• Prepares technical documentation on application specifications
• Creates deliverables according to the Software Development Lifecycle such as functional and technical specifications, use cases, test cases, and system documentation
- Pursuing a degree in Information Assurance, Computer Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Programming
- Has worked with, and understands Progressive Web Applications (PWA)
- Has worked with, and understands WordPress.
Application Security Engineer - Intern
• Perform black-box penetration testing
• Strong penetration testing in both web-based application and server-side applications
• Implement the technology organization's security and privacy initiatives by participating in design reviews and threat modeling
• Performs static/dynamic code testing, manual code inspection, threat modeling, design reviews and penetration testing of internal web applications and external partner applications to identify vulnerabilities and security defects
• Supports the implementation and enforcement of secure design principles according to policies, standards, and patterns of Information Security
• Perform cutting-edge applied research on new attacks and present new findings to both internal and external audiences
• Security Test plan design and creation
• Research & propose avenues to add security solutions from code editors (where code writing starts) through production (where code finally rests) – CI/CD pipeline through scripts
• Driven to learn or gain experience with application hacking / reverse engineering of products
Qualification and experience
• Obtained or working towards a degree closely related to this position (Computer Science, CyberSecurity, etc)
• Basic knowledge of security concepts based on relevant courses, self-learning or past internships
• Team player with excellent communication skills
• Familiarity with identifying and protecting against web application and web service security vulnerabilities including those found in the OWASP Top 10 and CWE Top 25
• Familiarity with the browser security model, crypto, and network security
• Solid understanding of Application and Networking fundamentals
• Experience with web application vulnerability scanning tools (e.g., IBM AppScan, HP Webinspect, Accunetix, NTO Spider, Burpsuite Pro)
• Familiarity with Secure Development Lifecycle practices and Agile development
Executive Producer - Intern
Grand Launch Media LLC
We are looking for interns who are interested in professional development working on full production for all things media, involving: Ad Campaigns, Mini Documentaries, Social Media Content, and more. Interns who show an aptitude will be strongly considered to join us. Possible pay and credit towards your program.
Please send your social media and a link to your portfolio below!
• Must be eligible to receive school credit and commit to 2-3 days a week for 3 months. ( Only if you want credit for internship)
• Flexible; ability to adapt to changing priorities and multiple tasks.
• Must have access to film production and editing equipment.
• Familiarity with video production equipment and software.
• Interest in filming and editing video segments.
• College level coursework in video production.
• Comfort with video editing software such as Adobe Creative Suite
• Knowledge of video production procedures, practices, techniques, and terminology; principles of analog and digital video capture.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
• Ability to work well with a variety of personalities.
• Ability to take initiative and must have the confidence to learn in a “live”, on-set environment.
• Must be reliable with excellent organizational skills and very strong attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Show Integrity, honesty, openness, and a willingness to operate as a team player.