Come Experience Something New and Work With Us At Canyon Ventures.
Top Talent Works Here
Join over 70 students employed within Canyon Ventures and apply today
Sales Development Representative
First, who are we?
ZorroSign is modernizing the way the world views document security. We’re made up of a team from all over the world committed to the same idea: nobody should be using 20-year-old technology to sign and send mission critical documents. We deliver our brand promise by fostering a culture of individuals who are not afraid to push against the status quo.
Here is why working with ZorroSign is rewarding.
We are the new kids on the block – and it’s a pretty cool perspective. ZorroSign is continuously looking for exceptional new talent to work with us as we trailblaze blockchain-based document security. However, our mission does not stop there. Working with ZorroSign, you will have the opportunity to innovate and grow; all with a greater purpose in mind. As we help companies go paperless, we give back to the Earth by planting trees along the way.
Get leads by shaking the trees.
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for driving our growth and revenue by generating qualified leads. We are looking for an SDR that is prepared to dive head-first into an accelerating sales operation – gaining valuable experience for a future career in sales. Our ideal candidate has energetic persistence and a no-quit mentality, using an aptitude for communication to build rapport with people. Simply put, we need a go-getter to assist our sales team in taking our company to new heights.
What we need you to do:
• Utilize sales outreach methods to generate qualified sales opportunities, leveraging tools like Phone Burner, Zoho, and LinkedIn to conduct cold calls and emails on a daily basis
• Assist sales team in demonstrating the product and its impact through use cases and fit
• Accompany sales team in discovery and demo calls
• Work collaboratively with sales team to conduct industry research and test sales scripts
What we prefer you have:
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Schedule flexibility
• A team player mentality
• Openness towards learning new methods and tools for success
• Growth-related goals in a sales career
If interested, please email: email@example.com
Marketing Copywriter / Technical Writer
LittleBird is seeking a particularly talented student copywriter to help us by writing sales & marketing documents, technical documentation, social media posts, blog articles, and more.
Please submit a writing portfolio along with your application.
LittleBird is a fast-paced, team-oriented technology startup based in the GCU Innovation Center. If you want to experience the energy of a collaborative, friendly work environment on campus while gaining valuable business experience, LittleBird is for you!
LittleBird builds resident-focused technology for apartment communities, including smart access control systems (such as a video intercom), smart home automation devices (including lights, locks, thermostats, and motion sensors), and smart community features, all of which can be controlled from our smartphone app.
(LittleBird is headquartered on the GCU campus, but this will be a telecommuting / work-from-home position until everyone is coming into the office more regularly.)
Has a solid portfolio of written materials
Demonstrates excellent writing skills for sales/marketing materials
Can write clear, objective documentation for user guides and technical documents
Can learn technical concepts and explain them in writing
Is familiar with major social media platforms and ability to write for them
Is comfortable with Microsoft Word, Google Docs, and other word processing tools
Has excellent grammar, usage, and punctuation
Demonstrates impeccable proofreading and editing skills
Can tell when Grammarly is wrong
Is able to follow usage and style guides
Can write for a variety of audiences with a different voice and tone
Knows why the Oxford comma matters
Our ideal candidate would have experience with:
Marketing principles and concepts
Social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
Adobe Creative Cloud
Who are we?
Canyon Angels is an angel investment group founded in 2015. We act as matchmakers for investors and startups looking to raise money. Since our founding we’ve funded over $3.5 million worth of investments into 30 companies with over 70 investors. We’re partnered with Grand Canyon University as one of the few groups in the country that gives undergraduate students the opportunity to learn angel investing and due diligence at a high level. As we grow in the local economy we’re seeking to expand our footprint.
What we need.
Canyon Angels is looking for an undergraduate executive assistant to come aboard and help to pioneer the growth of angel investing in Phoenix. Our executive assistant will have an opportunity to be the face of growth in our organization, and make connections in the Phoenix business and investment ecosystem while doing it.
What you’ll do.
Our executive assistant will assist the managing director, student director(s), and the board of directors in deal execution, deal flow, due diligence, and day to day group operations.
- Organize current active members list
- Collect and manage dues from members
- Manage incoming member applications
- Help to prospect and recruit new members to canyon angels
- Utilize membership dues to finance group meetings and other events
- Work with investors to collect and categorize interest of qualified companies
- Manage email notifications and news updates to members and other stakeholders
- Assist with deal followup and execution of interest of investors
- Assist the board with any other matters outside of scope of work as needed
- Assist student directors in running the canyon angels class and student due diligence teams as needed
What is important to us.
- 1 year of experience in business, venture finance, angel investing, or startups or pursuing a bachelors degree in relevant business field
- An interest in business, finance, venture finance, angel investing, or startups
Scheduling: Requires 10-20 hours / week
Incentives: 10% commission per new member sign up
Internet Marketing - Landing Page & Funnel Designer
Silent Sector utilizes the HubSpot Marketing Suite and is looking to add some industry specific, niche service offerings.
Our objective is to drive qualified leads to landing pages designed to appeal specific audiences needing cybersecurity services. We'll be running new promotions on various platforms such as LinkedIn to drive leads to these landing pages. Each landing page should have an opt-in, video content, an email follow up sequence, and some will have meeting scheduling capabilities.
This role requires creativity, strong writing abilities, and experience with internet marketing platforms like HubSpot or similar.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Building landing pages from scratch or templates
- Embedding video and creating text based on guidance from the Silent Sector team
- Writing follow up email sequences
- Monitoring results
- A/B testing pages
Please send your resume, cover letter, and any sample work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Podcast & Book Promoter
In 2020, the partners of Silent Sector launched "Cyber Rants" on Amazon. It became an international bestselling book in its niche categories and has received incredible feedback from everyone who has read it. Some organizations have even purchased copies for all of their IT staff and executive leadership. The Cyber Rants Podcast was also recently release on all the major podcast platforms.
We are looking for a motivated and sales/marketing oriented person to run all the promotion and coordinations specifically for the book and podcast with the objective of boosting brand visibility and connections to potential clients, ultimately to generate leads and increase sales.
The right candidate will has a "get it done" mentality and is able to operate with autonomy and self-accountability. This is a part time role. Hours and time commitment are flexible. Simply take the initiative to do what's needed in order to meet the objectives.
Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Outreach to other podcast hosts to get Silent Sector partners as guests on their shows
- Post podcasts and promote the book on social media (primarily LinkedIn)
- Invite other industry experts to be guests on the Cyber Rants Podcast, schedule recordings, and collect interview questions or topics for discussion
- Identify and suggest ways to improve promotion and visibility of the book and podcast
Find the book on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Cyber-Rants-Embellished-Cybersecurity-Frameworks/dp/173333856X/
Look for the Cyber Rants Podcast on your favorite podcast platform (Apple, Spotify, etc.)
Learn more about Silent Sector: www.SilentSector.com
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Let us know about your experience with podcasts and marketing promotions, why you'll be a great fit, and what you hope to achieve from this position.