Come Experience Something New and Work With Us At Canyon Ventures.
Top Talent Works Here
Join over 70 students employed within Canyon Ventures and apply today
Sales Development Representative
First, who are we?
ZorroSign is modernizing the way the world views document security. We’re made up of a team from all over the world committed to the same idea: nobody should be using 20-year-old technology to sign and send mission critical documents. We deliver our brand promise by fostering a culture of individuals who are not afraid to push against the status quo.
Here is why working with ZorroSign is rewarding.
We are the new kids on the block – and it’s a pretty cool perspective. ZorroSign is continuously looking for exceptional new talent to work with us as we trailblaze blockchain-based document security. However, our mission does not stop there. Working with ZorroSign, you will have the opportunity to innovate and grow; all with a greater purpose in mind. As we help companies go paperless, we give back to the Earth by planting trees along the way.
Get leads by shaking the trees.
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for driving our growth and revenue by generating qualified leads. We are looking for an SDR that is prepared to dive head-first into an accelerating sales operation – gaining valuable experience for a future career in sales. Our ideal candidate has energetic persistence and a no-quit mentality, using an aptitude for communication to build rapport with people. Simply put, we need a go-getter to assist our sales team in taking our company to new heights.
What we need you to do:
• Utilize sales outreach methods to generate qualified sales opportunities, leveraging tools like Phone Burner, Zoho, and LinkedIn to conduct cold calls and emails on a daily basis
• Assist sales team in demonstrating the product and its impact through use cases and fit
• Accompany sales team in discovery and demo calls
• Work collaboratively with sales team to conduct industry research and test sales scripts
What we prefer you have:
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Schedule flexibility
• A team player mentality
• Openness towards learning new methods and tools for success
• Growth-related goals in a sales career
If interested, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Internet Marketing - Landing Page & Funnel Designer
Silent Sector utilizes the HubSpot Marketing Suite and is looking to add some industry specific, niche service offerings.
Our objective is to drive qualified leads to landing pages designed to appeal specific audiences needing cybersecurity services. We'll be running new promotions on various platforms such as LinkedIn to drive leads to these landing pages. Each landing page should have an opt-in, video content, an email follow up sequence, and some will have meeting scheduling capabilities.
This role requires creativity, strong writing abilities, and experience with internet marketing platforms like HubSpot or similar.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Building landing pages from scratch or templates
- Embedding video and creating text based on guidance from the Silent Sector team
- Writing follow up email sequences
- Monitoring results
- A/B testing pages
Please send your resume, cover letter, and any sample work to email@example.com
Podcast & Book Promoter
In 2020, the partners of Silent Sector launched "Cyber Rants" on Amazon. It became an international bestselling book in its niche categories and has received incredible feedback from everyone who has read it. Some organizations have even purchased copies for all of their IT staff and executive leadership. The Cyber Rants Podcast was also recently release on all the major podcast platforms.
We are looking for a motivated and sales/marketing oriented person to run all the promotion and coordinations specifically for the book and podcast with the objective of boosting brand visibility and connections to potential clients, ultimately to generate leads and increase sales.
The right candidate will has a "get it done" mentality and is able to operate with autonomy and self-accountability. This is a part time role. Hours and time commitment are flexible. Simply take the initiative to do what's needed in order to meet the objectives.
Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Outreach to other podcast hosts to get Silent Sector partners as guests on their shows
- Post podcasts and promote the book on social media (primarily LinkedIn)
- Invite other industry experts to be guests on the Cyber Rants Podcast, schedule recordings, and collect interview questions or topics for discussion
- Identify and suggest ways to improve promotion and visibility of the book and podcast
Find the book on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Cyber-Rants-Embellished-Cybersecurity-Frameworks/dp/173333856X/
Look for the Cyber Rants Podcast on your favorite podcast platform (Apple, Spotify, etc.)
Learn more about Silent Sector: www.SilentSector.com
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know about your experience with podcasts and marketing promotions, why you'll be a great fit, and what you hope to achieve from this position.
Wordpress & Application Developer
• Develop and distribute testing builds for lower environment Quality Assurance (QA) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
• Responsible for converting requirements to design, develop, and implementation of web application systems using the department development methodologies and agency security guidelines
• Manages own workload by planning/organizing to meet deadlines and accomplishes objectives while maintaining the department quality standards
• Troubleshooting and debugging application code and responding to modification requests
• Exhibits strong verbal and written communication skills
• Works directly with other technical resources and business units to translate business requirements into system specifications
• Estimate the time for completion of tasks assigned and update Project management as necessary
• Proactively solves complex problems
• Develops new applications to meet functional and technical designs
• Fixes and develop changes to applications to meet functional and technical designs following best practices and development standards and guidelines
• Supports production systems; analyzes and resolves production problems in a timely manner; resolves end user service requests as assigned
• Completes unit and system test application changes to ensure quality of work
• Engages with business analysts to understand functional requirements, and contributes to completion of functional specifications
• Prepares technical documentation on application specifications
• Creates deliverables according to the Software Development Lifecycle such as functional and technical specifications, use cases, test cases, and system documentation
- Pursuing a degree in Information Assurance, Computer Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Programming
- Has worked with, and understands Progressive Web Applications (PWA)
- Has worked with, and understands WordPress.
Application Security Engineer - Intern
• Perform black-box penetration testing
• Strong penetration testing in both web-based application and server-side applications
• Implement the technology organization's security and privacy initiatives by participating in design reviews and threat modeling
• Performs static/dynamic code testing, manual code inspection, threat modeling, design reviews and penetration testing of internal web applications and external partner applications to identify vulnerabilities and security defects
• Supports the implementation and enforcement of secure design principles according to policies, standards, and patterns of Information Security
• Perform cutting-edge applied research on new attacks and present new findings to both internal and external audiences
• Security Test plan design and creation
• Research & propose avenues to add security solutions from code editors (where code writing starts) through production (where code finally rests) – CI/CD pipeline through scripts
• Driven to learn or gain experience with application hacking / reverse engineering of products
Qualification and experience
• Obtained or working towards a degree closely related to this position (Computer Science, CyberSecurity, etc)
• Basic knowledge of security concepts based on relevant courses, self-learning or past internships
• Team player with excellent communication skills
• Familiarity with identifying and protecting against web application and web service security vulnerabilities including those found in the OWASP Top 10 and CWE Top 25
• Familiarity with the browser security model, crypto, and network security
• Solid understanding of Application and Networking fundamentals
• Experience with web application vulnerability scanning tools (e.g., IBM AppScan, HP Webinspect, Accunetix, NTO Spider, Burpsuite Pro)
• Familiarity with Secure Development Lifecycle practices and Agile development