Come Experience Something New and Work With Us At Canyon Ventures.
Top Talent Works Here
Join over 70 students employed within Canyon Ventures and apply today
Student IT Worker
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Do you love solving problems and finding a path to success, even if it means creating the path? Do you enjoy working with and improving people’s understanding of technology? Do you want your hard work and great ideas to make an impact on a growing organization?
Level Up, maker of LittleBird technology, is seeking a paid Information Technology intern to assist in basic technical support, organizing and maintaining IT resources, and lending IT support in areas such as cybersecurity, networking, server management, and internal applications. This position will report to the Director of IT and will be responsible for Level 1 technical support, and other IT duties as assigned. This individual will work with both internal employees and external users of LittleBird technology.
· Respond to and escalate incoming tickets on the LittleBird Helpdesk system
· Assist in developing response lists and escalation guidelines
· Assist in developing and refining customer facing knowledge-base articles
· Learn and assist in troubleshooting network issues with Unifi and Araknis networking equipment.
· Assist your coworkers with basic troubleshooting and hardware issues
· Own it! Help LittleBird build an awesome helpdesk and a reputation for fast, friendly, and efficient service.
Ideal Candidate Description
· Problem-solver with innate technical hardware curiosity
· Familiarity with Office365, GSuite, and AWS
· Experience with IoT devices, specifically Zwave home automation platforms
· Strong technical communication skills
· Strong work ethic and ability to self-guide on a daily basis
· Flexible, curious, consultative, professional, fast learner, and driven
· Excellent awareness and listening skills
· Computer Science, Information Technology, or Management Information Systems major
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Pay: $18.00 per hour
Marketplace Operations Coordinator
As a Marketplace Operations Coordinator, you will work closely with our Qwick Professionals to ensure a positive experience on our platform. A Marketplace Operations Coordinator is responsible for supporting new and existing Professionals across our markets through the successful execution of shifts worked. We are looking for a high-performing, empathetic individual who is passionate about our Professionals and the betterment of their lives, the food & beverage industry, and community engagement.