Come Experience Something New and Work With Us At Canyon Ventures.
Top Talent Works Here
Join over 70 students employed within Canyon Ventures and apply today
Student Software Developer
Do you have a real talent for development and engineering and want an exciting opportunity to show what you can do? If so, we’d like to give you that opportunity!
LittleBird is a fast-paced, team-oriented technology startup based at Canyon Ventures at Grand Canyon University (GCU).
If you want to experience the energy of a collaborative, friendly work environment on campus while gaining valuable business experience, LittleBird is for you!
What is LittleBird? LittleBird is a smart community platform including a mobile app, web portal, smart home hardware, and access control system. With LittleBird, residents can use their smartphone to open the gates, access the gym and pool, unlock their door, adjust their thermostat, turn on and off their lights, communicate with neighbors, check out local offers, schedule a service, submit a maintenance request, and more!
We are currently looking for students in the following categories who are looking for a position that will give them real work experience in a part-time, on-campus environment.
Interested? Please submit your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
We’re looking for Software Development students to help us with:
Node, React, and React Native development
iOS and Android app development
Our ideal candidate would have experience with:
Machine learning / AI
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Pay: $18.00 per hour
Application Database developer
Dasuni USA LLC
Looking for a software developer to initially build software application databases, that may lead into more development.
In the first instance for our IT service company we'd like to move away from using multiple spreadsheets into a single database application to improve processes.
We are looking for a driven Analytics Intern to partner in a wide range of ways with our clients,
including dataset preparation, analytic tool building, exploratory analytics, and authoring memos
with analytic and experimentation findings. You will flourish through flexibility and nimbleness,
since your work will vary across business areas based on changing goals and needs.
We are looking for a driven Accounting Intern with a basic understanding of GAAP and financial
principles and terms who is ready for an immersive, real-world experience. Your duties include
basic bookkeeping and financial statement preparation, as well as more strategic finance
projects to help you gain more confidence in your desired industry.
Graphic Design Intern
ZorroSign is looking for an undergrad or graduate student with strong experience in graphic design! As a qualified candidate, this individual:
• Must be creative, detailed focused, and enthusiastic about design
• Must be able to produce quality images in a timely manner from requirements provided by Marketing Director and leadership team
• Must be familiar with Adobe Creative Suite and use software to produce raster and vector graphics for social media, website, and marketing collateral
• Must be able to create simple animated gifs
• Must be available 10 to 15 hours per week, working approximately half time from home and half in-person at the GCU Innovation Center
• Must be comfortable with remote management—responding to emails and joining telephone/video meetings
• Familiarity with blockchain, cybersecurity, and digital signatures desired but not required
• Experience designing for high tech a plus!
• Experience producing infographics, manipulating Office Templates (Word, PowerPoint), and designing sales brochures a plus!
Join an exciting, growing team as we bring a disruptive technology to market! Share some portfolio pieces you think might impress and let’s talk.
To apply, please send your resume to Tyler.Baldridge@ZorroSign.com