Come Experience Something New and Work With Us At Canyon Ventures.
Top Talent Works Here
Join over 70 students employed within Canyon Ventures and apply today
Junior Digital Marketing Specialist - Intern
Ozo Development is a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. The team’s fields of expertise encompass enterprise travel duty-of-care, global military-specification threat intelligence, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, development of proprietary applications and software, product design, marketing and much more. Joining the team is challenging but hugely rewarding – it means expanding the boundaries of global safety infrastructure and being able to affect tangible positive change for people around the world.
About the Role
OZZI is changing the status quo and introducing a new product category - Safety-as-a-Service. To change the status quo and democratize next-generation safety tools, we must build trust and authority with travelers. Trust has been at the heart of OZZI since its inception. Trust and authority allow us to validate our solutions and contribute to safer global travel experiences for everyone.
As part of the OZZI team, the Digital Marketing Specialist Intern will have a pivotal role in building confidence with travelers through OZZI’s unique travel safety authority. The Marketing Specialist will assist with strategy and execution of digital marketing campaigns. This is a great opportunity for a digital marketing professional to participate in the buildup of a sales driven organization and advance their career. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Digital Marketing Specialist Intern will closely collaborate with the Chief Financial Officer, technology development teams, customers, and business partners.
For more information on the role, please see the complete job description PDF linked below.
Student Sales Associate
Do you love to talk with people? Are you great at explaining things to others? Are you organized and thoughtful? Do you want to have an impact on other people? Do you want to be rewarded for your success? If you said “yes” to these questions, we would like to talk with you about your opportunities at LittleBird!
LittleBird is a fast-paced, team-oriented technology startup based in the GCU Innovation Center. If you want to experience the energy of a collaborative, friendly work environment on campus while gaining valuable business experience, LittleBird is for you!
What is LittleBird? LittleBird is a smart technology platform including a mobile app, web portal, smart home hardware, and access control system. With LittleBird, residents can use their smartphone to open the gates, access the gym and pool, unlock their door, adjust their thermostat, turn on and off their lights, communicate with neighbors, check out local offers, schedule a service, submit a maintenance request, and more!
We’re looking for sales people to help us with secure local offers in these ways:
● Sales lead research
● Cold calling
● Customer communication
● Deal closing
● Tracking sales opportunities in CRM
Our ideal candidate would have experience with:
● High curiosity
● Willingness to listen and learn
● Excellent verbal communication skills
● High comfort level presenting via webinar
● Friendly, personable demeanor
● Google Drive / Google Docs / Google Sheets
● CRM experience a plus (we can teach you)
Interested? Contact email@example.com to find out more!
Student Game Developer
Are you a talented young developer looking to gain professional experience in game design? Are you looking to be a part of an innovative and fun team of individuals with a remote work-schedule that fits your routine? And are you passionate about building creative new games?
Well you are at the right place!
AlexMath is an online math training startup that helps students overcome math challenges by taking advantage of the latest technologies. We believe that learning math shouldn’t be boring so we are looking for a talented and enthusiastic student game developer who wants to help flip the script on math too.
Game Developer Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively to build and test a Roblox experience
- Translating ideas into efficient code
- Assist the team in developing product milestones and timelines
- Maintain and update code while fixing game bugs
- Creating game specifications and operating instructions
Game Developer Experience:
- In-depth experience of the Roblox platform
- Experience playing video games (preferably Roblox)
- Prior experience on development projects
- A drive to learn what results in strong player engagement and retention
- Great communication skills that allow for efficient teamwork
- Experience with Lua scripting language
- Relevant knowledge of development terms and game mechanics
- Prior experience with game design and product development
Sound like you?
Email your resume and other desired attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
Pay Range: $19-$25 / hour
Job Type: part-time, internship
Bookkeeper / Administrative assistant
Opportunity to work directly with the CEO of an established UK company now operating in Phoenix.
The primary function initially of this role will be to work on the UK accounts (guidance will be given) building and sending out invoices to our UK clients. Our services are IT related and good organization skills and attention to detail are required.
Once mastered duties will be broadened to include office management working with the UK based equivalent in the London office.
The candidate needs to be comfortable working with colleagues remotely, potentially in a different time zone and needs to be able to work independently.
Someone who appreciates that in a small start-up duties may vary and candidate may gain exposure and experience in many business aspects.
The role has the potential to become a right-hand person to the CEO assisting in all matters of the business.
Specific duties include
* Creating invoices for our clients based on information from our CRM system "Autotask"
* Using QuickBooks to process the invoices and manage the US accounts
* Using QuickBooks in the UK. Will be exposed to the UK software system Sage.
* Help with various administrative duties related to the CEO from help completing visa forms to filing of personal receipts.
* Potentially working on payroll via our current HR and payroll system, Gusto.
* Organize receipts and input expenses into spreadsheets and QuickBooks
* Organize and maintain electronic filing of documents and files.
* Work as an assistant to the CEO, helping schedule and organize various matters including personal matters as well as those of the business.
* Checking bank accounts and paying invoices etc.
* Ordering from suppliers parts and services required seeking the best deals.
* Other typical administration duties, from answering calls to communicating with partners.
* Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
* Submit and reconcile expense reports.
* Assist in recruitment of additional staff.
* Involvement in HR aspects of business using our Gusto HR tool.
* Working with the UK team and potential to assist them as necessary.
* Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
Hoolest Performance Technologies
Contact Nick Hool at email@example.com if you are interested in applying!
Hoolest Performance Technologies is a neurotechnology development startup founded by two graduate biomedical and electrical engineers in 2018. We develop drug-free rapid relaxation and nervous system recovery tools that use vagus nerve stimulation and pulsed electromagnetic field stimulation to heal the body.
Hoolest is ramping up production of their products. We are looking for individuals to join our product manufacturing and assembly team and help us scale up our production. This hire will work directly with the founding team and will be a foundational part of building this company as we aim to provide our non-drug relaxation technology to millions of people.
• Experience building things with your hands
• Dependable. Arrive on time and consistently
• Excellent attention to detail
• Self-starter / self-motivated
• Must be physically present
Skills You’ll Learn
• 3D printing
• Electrical PCB Assembly
• Hydrogel fabrication
• Packaging and labeling
• Designing and improving manufacturing processes
• $15-20/hour compensation based on experience
• Set your own work hours
• Work directly with our product development team and have the opportunity to influence future product designs
• Get one of our products for free.
Work hours are Mon-Fri from 8am-6pm