Come Experience Something New and Work With Us At Canyon Ventures.
Top Talent Works Here
Join over 70 students employed within Canyon Ventures and apply today
We are looking for a driven Accounting Intern with a basic understanding of GAAP and financial
principles and terms who is ready for an immersive, real-world experience. Your duties include
basic bookkeeping and financial statement preparation, as well as more strategic finance
projects to help you gain more confidence in your desired industry.
Lux Longboards is seeking the highest quality talent to help grow the marketing branch of the company. This position will require creativity, motivation, a hard work ethic, and willingness to test new concepts. Lux is looking for someone to be the primary marketing coordinator to work with the CEO in all aspects of marketing. It will be an incredible opportunity to implement your marketing skills and grow the brand of Lux.
• The brand manager creates strategy, manages
campaigns, and analyzes results to inform future
strategy and marketing campaigns.
• Work cross functionally with partners to make
sure key stakeholders are aligned with how the
brand's voice is represented and communicated
through tactics within a campaign.
• Present your recommendations and innovative
ideas to the CEO.
• Work with social media influencers for brand
What credentials you will need:
• Basic marketing experience.
• Basic financial and analysis acumen -
comfortable using/analyzing data to make
• You like things right - details are everything!
• Passion for sales. You want to see your efforts
lead to more sales.
• You're a great communicator.
• Creative, innovative thinker and problem solver
Join the Lux Team in creating amazing, fun, adventurous videos promoting our diverse line of Electric Longboards. We are looking for a content creator to join the Lux team.
In this position you will:
-Work with a creative Director
-Create shot lists
-Color grade footage
Videographers needs the following characteristics:
-Manual dexterity, physical mobility, and some physical strength/stamina
-Ability to capture snippets of film and be able to edit it into a cohesive story
-Creativity and attention to detail
-Must know how to use editing software
Lux has equipment for you to use. However you must be able to prove that your skills are sufficient to hand the company equipment.
Graphic Design Intern
ZorroSign is looking for an undergrad or graduate student with strong experience in graphic design! As a qualified candidate, this individual:
• Must be creative, detailed focused, and enthusiastic about design
• Must be able to produce quality images in a timely manner from requirements provided by Marketing Director and leadership team
• Must be familiar with Adobe Creative Suite and use software to produce raster and vector graphics for social media, website, and marketing collateral
• Must be able to create simple animated gifs
• Must be available 10 to 15 hours per week, working approximately half time from home and half in-person at the GCU Innovation Center
• Must be comfortable with remote management—responding to emails and joining telephone/video meetings
• Familiarity with blockchain, cybersecurity, and digital signatures desired but not required
• Experience designing for high tech a plus!
• Experience producing infographics, manipulating Office Templates (Word, PowerPoint), and designing sales brochures a plus!
Join an exciting, growing team as we bring a disruptive technology to market! Share some portfolio pieces you think might impress and let’s talk.
To apply, please send your resume to Tyler.Baldridge@ZorroSign.com
Student Graphic Designer
Do you have a real talent for visual design and want an exciting opportunity to show what you can do? We’d like to give you that opportunity!
LittleBird is seeking a particularly talented Graphic Designer to help create dynamic layouts, detailed illustrations, vibrant digital assets, and engaging print pieces, as well as and maintain our brand standards across all internal and external platforms.
LittleBird is a fast-paced, team-oriented technology startup based in the GCU Innovation Center. If you want to experience the energy of a collaborative, friendly work environment on campus while gaining valuable business experience, LittleBird is for you!
LittleBird builds resident-focused technology for apartment communities, including smart access control systems (such as a video intercom), smart home automation devices (including lights, locks, thermostats, and motion sensors), and smart community features, all of which can be controlled from our smartphone app.
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer to help us with:
Sales and marketing materials
Online ad campaigns
Branded graphics & illustrations
Social media content
Our ideal candidate would have experience with:
Adobe Creative Suite (strong focus on Photoshop and Illustrator)
Google Drive / Google Docs / Google Slides
Creative brainstorming and concepting
Photography & photo editing
Please submit your portfolio or a recent sample of your work alongside your application.