Come Experience Something New and Work With Us At Canyon Ventures.
Top Talent Works Here
Join over 70 students employed within Canyon Ventures and apply today
Android Developer - Intern or entry level
• Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Ensure the best possible security, performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Adhere to ZorroSign development process and standards
Qualification and experience:
• Good knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes (E)
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services (E)
• Good knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices (E)
• Sound understanding in Java and JSON (E)
• Demonstrate strong coding, debugging and analytical skills (E)
• Excellent organization skills (E)
• Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git (D)
• Ability to work in a team (E)
• Outstanding analytical and Problem-solving Skills (E)
• Strong Communication Skills (E)
Note: We may provide training support to very qualified candidates that excel in some key essential (E) areas listed but perhaps need training /exposure to other essential (E) and/or desirable (D) areas.
Education & Other Requirements:
• This position is open to College Seniors or Post-Graduate Students in Computer Science/Engineering preferably.
• Position maybe full time or part time (20 hours), depending on candidate availability and skill-level.
• Advancement opportunities are available for the right candidate.
If interested, please email: email@example.com
Parent Outreach Specialist
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief introduction about yourself and why you would be a great fit for the Schola team!
Job Title: Parent Outreach Specialist Schedule: 40 Hrs
Job Type: 12-month
Pay: $15.00, starting
Special: Requires weekend work, nights
and early mornings
Location: 100% Remote
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & JOB DUTIES:
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
Support the mission, vision, and core values of Schola
Strive to implement, by instruction and action, Schola’s vision, goals and objectives of the Parent Outreach Department
Continuously maintain and improve professional competence
Attend mandatory trainings, professional meetings, and coaching sessions, as required
POSITION GOALS AND TASKS
Connect with and educate parents about their school options on behalf of Schola and Schola’s Upgraded School Clients.
Constantly followup with parent “leads” to educate them and to help them enroll their child in the ideal school.
Identify weaknesses and continue to seek to improve Schola’s and Schola’s Upgraded School Clients parent followup process through iterations of trial and error.
Assist and advise the Company in any other matter or performing any other service that the Parties may mutually deem appropriate.
Ensure families receive clear information about Schola’s Client Upgrade School via phone call, text messages, and emails.
Respond to family inquiries and provide information and direction to support student enrollment at Schola’s Client School.
Actively participate in monthly staff meetings and professional developments, as required
Collaborate, and maintain clear communication with Schola Client’s School staff to ensure student completion of new enrollments.
Provide reports, and updates to Director (Name of Department) in regards incoming leads, Application sent out, Applications pending as required
Assist other team members as needed or directed by the Director of (Name of Department).
Review and understand leads data and use data to improve parent callers areas of improvement.
Engage in and activate other callers to engage in discussion that will help make improvements on the processes for callers work.
Make at minimum 55 calls in an 8 hour work period.
Maintain at the least 25% conversion rate of the incoming leads.
Generate 30 to 40 leads weekly for Salesforce
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
Effective practices for motivating parents to enroll their students at Schola Client’s Schools
Knowledge of urban children and their families, especially knowledge of those from the dominant cultural groups represented in the school’s student population
Bilingual; English/Spanish-speaking preferred
Experience using Google Suite, Google Meet, Google calendar, Zoom, Salesforce, Justcall.oi, Schola Platform, Slack
Clear communication skills
Problem solving training: An ability to see multiple perspectives and help resolve problems. Solution oriented
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Past customer service experience is a plus
Past experience working on making calls and provide customer service is a plus
Student Software Developer
We’re looking for Software Development students to help us with:
● Node, React, and React Native development
● iOS and Android app development
Our ideal candidate would have experience with:
● Machine learning / AI
Student Electrical Engineer
We’re looking for Electrical Engineering students who love electronics to help us with:
● Microcontroller Programming
● Circuit Design
● New Product Research, Development, and Testing
Our ideal candidate would have experience with:
● Prototyping using a Raspberry Pi or similar
● BLE / NFC
● Board layout