Come Experience Something New and Work With Us At Canyon Ventures.
Top Talent Works Here
Join over 70 students employed within Canyon Ventures and apply today
HomeKey Systems, Inc
HomeKey is a startup in the home and real estate tech industry. HomeKey’s patent-pending KeyCode, which is installed in homes, helps homeowners easily manage their home by providing access to specifications, history and warranties all in one place. HomeKey puts home maintenance on auto-pilot, tracks improvement projects and eliminates the need for paper receipts by creating persistent home intelligence.
HomeKey’s founders are searching for the right person to act as our Graphic Design Specialist. This person would complete a variety of print & digital design and office tasks – some one that’s willing to wear a few hats in order to be a part of HomeKey’s successful expansion with current partnerships.
Things you’ll do
- Research current design trends across all platforms – social media, responsive websites and print.
- Be involved with creative brainstorming sessions for marketing campaigns and graphic design
- Work with marketing to design digital graphics for HomeKey’s social media channels, website, blog, and email campaigns.
- Work with the data on-boarding team to prepare digital images to appear within the HomeKey mobile app for one or many homes and/or models
- Work with the product team to produce in-app, digital content ranging from showcase cards to icons
- Work with the marketing team on print marketing collateral
- Excellent knowledge of graphic design principles such as typography, layout and color
- Experience designing graphics for social media and website, as well as print.
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently in a fast pace and deadline oriented environment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to confidently and clearly communicate information verbally and in writing
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite. Specifically with Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Premiere and Aftereffects are a plus.
- Experience with Google apps, Mac OS, and project management tools such as Monday.com
- Junior or Senior student majoring in graphic design, digital design or UI design.
- Strong design portfolio
- 1+ years of professional experience (Preferred)
Please provide url’s to design portfolio and any published work.
What’s in it for you?
Both co-founders are serial entrepreneurs who have had our share of both successful acquisitions and failures over a period of 20+ years. We no longer have a chip on our shoulders. We’ve rolled up our sleeves and are in the trenches daily with our team. We look at our fellow team members as family and treat them accordingly – yet holding each other accountable to perform at our very best levels.
What we are offering:
- Competitive pay
- Team-building to ensure we are one
- Professional but fun work environment
- Valuable, firsthand experience working for a tech start-up company
- Cool HomeKey swag (t-shirt/cap), snacks, and drinks
Lux Longboards is seeking the highest quality talent to help grow the marketing branch of the company. This position will require creativity, motivation, a hard work ethic, and willingness to test new concepts. Lux is looking for someone to be the primary marketing coordinator to work with the CEO in all aspects of marketing. It will be an incredible opportunity to implement your marketing skills and grow the brand of Lux.
• The brand manager creates strategy, manages
campaigns, and analyzes results to inform future
strategy and marketing campaigns.
• Work cross functionally with partners to make
sure key stakeholders are aligned with how the
brand's voice is represented and communicated
through tactics within a campaign.
• Present your recommendations and innovative
ideas to the CEO.
• Work with social media influencers for brand
What credentials you will need:
• Basic marketing experience.
• Basic financial and analysis acumen -
comfortable using/analyzing data to make
• You like things right - details are everything!
• Passion for sales. You want to see your efforts
lead to more sales.
• You're a great communicator.
• Creative, innovative thinker and problem solver
Join the Lux Team in creating amazing, fun, adventurous videos promoting our diverse line of Electric Longboards. We are looking for a content creator to join the Lux team.
In this position you will:
-Work with a creative Director
-Create shot lists
-Color grade footage
Videographers needs the following characteristics:
-Manual dexterity, physical mobility, and some physical strength/stamina
-Ability to capture snippets of film and be able to edit it into a cohesive story
-Creativity and attention to detail
-Must know how to use editing software
Lux has equipment for you to use. However you must be able to prove that your skills are sufficient to hand the company equipment.
Student Graphic Designer
Do you have a real talent for visual design and want an exciting opportunity to show what you can do? We’d like to give you that opportunity!
LittleBird is seeking a particularly talented Graphic Designer to help create dynamic layouts, detailed illustrations, vibrant digital assets, and engaging print pieces, as well as and maintain our brand standards across all internal and external platforms.
LittleBird is a fast-paced, team-oriented technology startup based in the GCU Innovation Center. If you want to experience the energy of a collaborative, friendly work environment on campus while gaining valuable business experience, LittleBird is for you!
LittleBird builds resident-focused technology for apartment communities, including smart access control systems (such as a video intercom), smart home automation devices (including lights, locks, thermostats, and motion sensors), and smart community features, all of which can be controlled from our smartphone app.
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer to help us with:
Sales and marketing materials
Online ad campaigns
Branded graphics & illustrations
Social media content
Our ideal candidate would have experience with:
Adobe Creative Suite (strong focus on Photoshop and Illustrator)
Google Drive / Google Docs / Google Slides
Creative brainstorming and concepting
Photography & photo editing
Please submit your portfolio or a recent sample of your work alongside your application.
Content Writer / Social Media Outbound
Please use the calendly link to schedule an interview. Please also email a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Roles and Responsibilities/ Learning Objectives:
• Research specific industry news and trends for use in communicating and marketing on behalf of our clients, story topics and ideas will be provided weekly
• Ability to think outside the box and not afraid to be creative in their approach
• Reviews current brand assets and literature on monthly newsletter and various articles published
• Configure and manage automated social media outbound messaging platform as well as schedule and manage outgoing posts on behalf of AFEUSA
• Write and edit copy – contribute articles, pitches, press releases, award submissions, etc…
• Write and disseminate content to various internal resources like: graphic designer, web publishing to site, social media posts and social media manager
E6 will provide:
• Sample works that are expected to be reproduced with new content
• The text content for newsletter publication
• Access to Shutterstock photo repository for graphics
• Brand style guide with exact hex colors
• Support from a senior level designer
• Cloud storage where all artifacts (work) is to be checked in
• Company email account (expect to perform all work related communication from here)
Nice To Have
• A working computer that is adequate to open and edit adobe files
• Working knowledge of adobe products such as: photoshop and illustrator
• Ability to navigate and check in work to Microsoft OneDrive
• Ability to communicate effectively using Office 365 tools (email, teams, etc. )
• Work between 5 - 15 hours per week as well as track time using internal processes (Date / task performed)
• Work with, receive feedback and direction from a senior designer
VERY Nice To Have:
• Ability to learn and become proficient in updating WordPress web sites with content provided by writers
• Ability to edit video and overlay custom backgrounds to video